- Develop a thorough understanding of Company accounts, financial & operating policies, systems, and procedures;
- Assist in developing risk-based audit programs to achieve audit objectives for assigned audit areas;
- Assist in preparing implementation status reports for circulation to Management and coordinate with Management to ensure implementation of audit recommendations.
- Assist Line Manager in recommending revisions and/or additions i.e. improvements to policies and procedures of all functions in order to improve operations as well as internal controls as advisory services to Management
- Maintaining current internal auditing knowledge in order to contribute to the development and continuous improvement of internal auditing methodologies, processes, and services;
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Line Manager
- Conduct internal audits for the financial and operational areas, and assist in producing draft reports that highlight audit findings and risks/issues, and then make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control system.
- Develop and maintain working papers evidencing performance of all the audit work;
- Assist in ensuring and monitoring the implementation of audit recommendations by reviewing supporting documents
- Candidates with hands-on Experience in an ERP environment will be preferred
- Must be competent in using software tools such as MS Office (Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Must have 2-4 years of experience (Big 4 or Pharma Industry Experience preferred)
- Must be a Professional Designation Holder (ACCA / CPA / CA / CA Finalist)
- Should have Excellent communication and Presentation Skills.
Company: ACCA Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A