Website Anti Corruption
Department: LAW & PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
Advertisement Number: 39/2021
Case Number: 90H2021
These are the details for the post you are applying for. Kindly read these all before proceeding further for applying for this post.
Preference shall be given to a person who;
- has four years advisory experience in the law and parliamentary affairs department or three years practical experience of drafting of legal instruments and pleadings; and
- has satisfactory knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related computer applications.
- Male: 32 to 50+5=55 Years
- Female: 32 to 50+8=58 Years
- Age and Sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
- The cut-off date to determine the age shall be the 1st January 2021, however all the other conditions for eligibility will be determined on or before the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Candidates will produce original certificates at the time of Psychological Assessment and Interview to authenticate their claim in the application form.
Qualification & Experience:
- L.L.M., or Bar-at-law or LL.B (50% marks in the aggregate), or equivalent qualification from a reputed University / Institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission; and
- In case of LL.B., and Bar-at-law, ten years; and, in case of LL.M., eight years
- active practice as advocate High Court; or
- experience as judicial officer; or
- experience as law officer in public or private sector of repute; or
- experience of legal research; or
- the aggregate of experience at (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv); or (v) five years’ experience as Deputy Director (Advisory Wing) in the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, or as Deputy Solicitor.
Company: Anti Corruption
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A