Website Bank Islami
- Determine the necessary equipment, material, manpower and services required for the purchase, rent, renovation and maintenance of old and new premises
- Responsible for selecting potential areas for upcoming / future branches
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and other key members of project team
- Oversee day-to-day operations of expansion keep monitoring and track of all operations and exercise strict financial controls.
- Responsible for renovating existing branches, relocated branches and construction of new branches.
- Ensure supplies and equipment deliveries are aligned with the schedule
- Manage expansion budgets, take initiative to reduce cost in opening new branches while maintaining quality.
- Responsible for coordination to open branches within given timelines with high quality construction, remaining within budget.
- Communication Skills
- MS Excel
- Contract Negotiation
- Architectural Project Management
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Bank Islami
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A