Website Benazir Income Support Programme
Benazir Income Support Program BISP invites applications from highly educated expert and experienced professionals for the post of Director Board Coordination
- Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for the post and Application Form can be downloaded from www.bisp.gop.pk.
- A consultant shall be selected in accordance with the method contained in Part V of the World Bank’s Guidelines tor
Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank’s Borrowers, January 2011 revised July 2014 which can be
perused at the website: www.worldbank.org ‘procure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. T_A’D.A shall not be admissible.
- Remuneration would be negotiable commensurating to the qualification and experience of the candidate
- The attention of prospective individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of Consultants’ Selection Guidelines: whereby “Consultants
shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to other clients, or that
may place them in a position of being unable to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the Borrower”.
- Applications on the prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s official website duly filled in by the interested candidates
along with an updated ‘detailed CV should reach on the following email address dd. email@example.com within 15 days of
publication of this advertisement i.e. 06 Oct 2022 and lust date to apply for the Post is 03 Jan 2022 by mentioning the
name of the Post applied for in the Subject of Email. Application Forms’CVs received through postal services will not be