Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA)
The candidate should possess comprehensive understanding of legal and regulatory affairs associated with the power sector, legislative drafting, rules, and regulations, and the contractual framework for power/energy sales and purchases. Preference would be given to candidates possessing basic understanding of electricity market structures and corporate affairs and governance.
- Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager Finance
How to Apply for CPPA Jobs:
- Candidates may register themselves. thew information through our “Candidate Portal” on website www.pts.org.pk. & send the application/s through “Online”, tink avoidable in project details.
- Once applied. candidates may “not mandatory” send their “view applications form” photocopy & CNIC photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
- in case of applying for more than one post, a separate application & fee must be processed
- Incomplete application data. fee not paid or late entry or required information shall
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for teet or further process.
Company: Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A