Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA)
An ideal candidate should possess a comprehensive understanding of drafting, rules, and regulations, as well as the contractual framework involved in energy sales and purchases, as well as the legal and regulatory affairs associated with the power sector. A candidate with a solid understanding of electricity market structures and corporate governance will be given preference.
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Manager Legal
How to Apply for CPPA Jobs:
- Once applied. candidates may “not mandatory” send their “view applications form” photocopy & CNIC photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
- Incomplete application data. fee not paid or late entry or required information shall in case of applying for more than one post, a separate application & fee must be processed stand ineligible.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for teet or further process.
- Candidates may register themselves. thew information through our “Candidate Portal” on website www.pts.org.pk. & send the application/s through “Online”, tink avoidable in project details.
Company: Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A