Website Election Commission of Pakistan
Applications from Pakistan nationals on prescribed proforma are invited to fill vacancies mentioned below:-
- Director Development
- The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
- Stations for test/interview will be decided subject to a number of candidates. However, an option given by the candidate shall not be binding on office.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for appearing in test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov. pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk after printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Five years general relaxation in upper age limit for initial appointment over and above the prescribed age shall be admissible. advertisement on the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
- The number of vacancy being announced are subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Applications through Online Recruitment System and P.O Box No. 1418 should submit / reached this office within 20 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Hard copy of application on the prescribed format alongwith CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through P.O. Box number 1418 after publication of this
- Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
Company: Election Commission of Pakistan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A