Supports the overall enterprise analytics initiative with a primary focus on leading the enterprise wide data governance program including data quality and data catalog at the point of integration into the data lake. To assist in all aspects of configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting. Assists in implementation of industry policies for requirements management, document management, change management, production and delivery, and configuration management of the performance, functional, and physical baselines. Develops and executes architectures, policies, practices, and procedures that properly manage the full data life cycle needs of an enterprise.
- Conduct research on data in order to identify and enforce Master Data Management logic and rules.
- Develop and publish global data standards, master data dictionary, data governance policies and processes required to effectively manage enterprise master data.
- Modify these standards, policies and processes as needed when business requirements and/or systems change.
- Ensure proper use of methodology, tools, and procedures.
- Enhance and govern an enterprise-wide data governance, data quality and data management roadmap, including necessary IT solutions and/or external services.
- Team Building & Capacity Planning.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Assist Data Stewards in interpreting Data Governance policies relevant to their domains.
- Own the implementation and execution of enterprise data governance and data quality framework and tool
- Proactively champions the value of information (data) as a strategic business asset and revenue generator by providing the business and strategy teams with ideas and promoting those ideas into action; including developing and implementing communication, learning, change management and adoption plan
- Decision Making
- Persuasion Skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Meeting Facilitation Skills
- Liaison and Consultation Skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Report Writing
- Data Quality Improvements
- Negotiation Skills
- Master Data Management
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters in Information Technology
- Experience taking complex data and making it more accessible, understandable, and usable for leaders to derive insights
- Experience with reporting and creating metrics for management
- Must have experience implementing MDM Tool
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS, QlikView, Hadoop, SQL or similar tools
- At least 1 SAP MDG implementation experience as Manager Master Data Governance
- 10 or more years of technical experience
- Bachelors in Science
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A