Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) working under the auspices of Ministry of Housing & Works, Government of Pakistan has been established through an Act of Parliament for the purpose of planning and development of housing schemes for serving and retired Federal Government employees and other specified groups. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (citizens of Pakistan) to fill the following positions in FGEHA on regular basis:
- Chief Planner (BS-20) No. of Posts: 01 Quota: Open Merit
- Chief Engineer (BS-20) No. of Posts: 01 Quota: Open Merit
- Strong acumen in Town Planning, Project Budgeting and Cost Management
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management, Contract Management, Structure Design, Construction Supervision, Concreting and Rehabilitation, Planning & Designing of Housing Projects.
- Knowledge of relevant Rules and Laws viz PPRA, Tendering and Quality Control.
Qualification & Experience:
- 20 Years’ experience in case of Bachelor’s Degree holders and 15 years’ experience in case of applicants holding Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management (with Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University.
- Should have registration with PEC
Company: Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A