One of our clients required following best suitable candidates at the locations of Lahore.
Note: Please apply only relevant /meet requirements.
- Priority is requested to be accorded.
- Record and reconciliation of tax figures with ledgers.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in taxation related matters.
- Reconciling/ filing personal tax return and wealth statements.
- Age limit between 35 years to 42 years.
- Issuance of tax deduction certificates on behalf of the Company.
- Candidate must have strong grip on taxation planning and overall tax matters.
- Prepare monthly tax projections.
- Be proficient to conduct research on tax laws and update standard procedures accordingly.
- Hold all the communication with tax and legal consultant of the Company.
- Ensure monthly and annually compliance including filing the returns.
- Should be able to handle all tax disputes and legal proceedings.
- Education preference – FCA/ FCCA.
- Manage tax affairs in FBR and other provincial offices.
- Prepare employee payroll and calculate salary tax of employees.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Certification
- Career Level: Department Head
- Minimum Experience: 10 Years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A