Website Base Camp Data Solutions
We are looking to employ HR Specialist with outstanding HR Operations and Talent Acquisition skills. The Incumbent is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the HR Specialist should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Min 2 years of experience (essential).
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, google application, Ms Office and related business and communication tools.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
Company: Base Camp Data Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A