Website Kitchen Cuisine
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Assist other managers to process job applications and respond to queries.
- Liaise with other managers to determine staffing requirements.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Use internal and external systems to advertise job vacancies as appropriate.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Organize and take part in interview procedures as required.
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
- Human Resource Planning
Qualification & Experience:
- BBA or MBA in human resource management
Fresh – 2 Years (Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field, Proficient in MS Office, Knowledge of HRMS is a plus)
Company: Kitchen Cuisine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A