A non-profit organization, based in Bahria Town Islamabad and operations all over the country, is seeking the services of an efficient person to contribute and support the Operations Department
- Performance Management and Improvement System
- Conducts training sessions, workshops, conferences, and seminars when required.
- Assisting Manager Operations in employee relations function
- Assisting Manager Operations in disciplinary process activities.
- Carrying out separation procedure and exit interviews.
- Update competencies and skill level charts of all employees
- Monitoring of Performance Appraisals
- Carrying out induction activities; orientation, Office visit, induction form signing and
Identify staff development and training needs and recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses based on TNA.
- Assist Manager Operations in building-up of healthy and sustainable company culture based on core values and code of ethics
- Foster and facilitate the development of cooperative professional relations between and among staff at all levels
- Documentation & Updating Personnel files and maintaining staff personnel files in a confidential manner, and ensuring that all personnel files are complete.
- Carrying out recruitment and selection cycle and assisting Manager Operations in all the activities
- Organize monthly Employee of the Month
- Effective coordination and communication with Managers
- Assist Manager Operations in performance evaluation system upon confirmation, annually and as required
- Only qualified candidate(s) meeting all the merit-based criteria will be contacted.
- The position needs to be filled on an urgent basis that may be filled before the closing date, viz., January 16, 2022 Market competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered.
- A Human Resource Officer role is well suited to candidates aged 30-35 years and with the below qualification:
- Female and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Qualification & Experience:
- BBA/MBA Human Resource with 05-07 years of relevant work experience (Experience in Development Sector will be preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A