Website K-Electric (KE)
To support in Project Invoicing, database management, Fixed asset capitalization and Compliance of Company Policies. Further, to ensure effective use of management information systems for respective areas. KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Assist verification of invoices in line with agreement or purchase orders.
- Maintain invoices, BOQs, project custom duties, internal POs and other database in excel and in SAP.
- Perform month end closing activities such as WBS settlement in PS module, project cost allocation JVs, advance aging and settlement.
- Liaison with Import and clearance section and treasury department for the timely clearance of shipment.
- Provide payments, asset capitalization and closing status report at month end.
- Obtain approval as per mandate and upload capitalization in SAP.
- Coordinate with Contractors for monthly reconciliation on balance billing.
- Obtain approval as per signature mandate and liaison with accounts payable and treasury for timely payments to Contractors.
- Liaison with business user to verify job completion certificate and project progress.
- Identify and propose efficiencies in process.
- Prepare the capitalization working w.r.t. invoices, accruals, equipment list and tagging.
- Coordinate with user department for timely asset tagging.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Excellent command on MS office.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a reputable university with atleast 3 – 4 years of experience in similar role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A