MINISO is seeking a sharp and driven BD Associate to join our team! This position is responsible for a variety of data analysis and coordination tasks related to store development and business development of Miniso USA. The successful candidate will possess outstanding communication skills and be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with continually changing priorities. The Associate is an entry to intermediate level position which is expected to have some working knowledge of the retail real estate and franchise business industry to help with the company’s growth and expansion.
The primary function of the BD Associate is to provide the Business Development Manager with support to all Franchise activities and act as a liaison with internal departments such as Construction, Operations, Logistics, Marketing, Merchandising, and Accounting as well as coordinate with external partners such as brokers, landlords, and investor partners.
Assist the BD team with the sales process from initial solicitation through contract completion. Includes identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees, pipeline maintenance and adherence to sales processes. Must passionately represent the brand(s) and be able to ethically coach prospects through the discovery process, financing resolution and market development.
- Maintain and organize team’s Franchise Database (CRMs, potential leads, franchise legal documents, market research database, etc).
- Assist the Manager to manage the lifecycle and critical dates of a deal from site selection through openhttps://miniso.pk/ing and manage document obtainment to ensure document progression through signature.
- Create captivating visualizations, integrating Miniso’ s proprietary research data for the purposes of business development, external distribution, and client requests.
- Provide customer service and support to existing and potential franchisee
- Coordinate with multiple teams to provide thorough and authoritative creative marketing content on Miniso Franchise webpage.
- You will be the initial contact for assigned leads interested in opening a franchise with Miniso.
- Host discovery days with new prospects to explain to them the Miniso stores and products.
- Coordinate with 3rd party franchise marketing platforms to maximize franchise leads.
- Comment, and support on Franchise Disclosure Document Package annual renews.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for assigned staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar, and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing, and copying, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A