Ministry of Law and Justice
The Ministry of Law and Justice invites applications for dynamic professionals for the following posts lying vacant in office of the Attorney General for Pakistan under Ministry of Law and Justice:
- Consultant MP-II Scale
- Consultant MP-III Scale
How To Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
- In case of selection, candidates working in public/private sector will have to either resign or seek retirement from their posts/service before joining new assignment, NOC from present employer, in case of Government Servants, is mandatory at the time of applying,
- The subject recruitment shall be made on criteria/mechanism defined in “MP Scale Policy, 2020” read with Prime Minsters Office letter No.I29/SPM/2022 dated 11.06.2021.
- Salary package/benefits as admissible under the Government MP Scale package.
- The initial period of contract appointment is three years and extendable on performance,
- Applicants should submit their applications in the prescribed format along with CVs and attested copies of relevant certificates and documents, within fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement at the address given below. Envelopes should clearly indicate the specific “name of the post” against which the application is being submitted. Incomplete and applications given by hand will not be entertained. The Ministry believes in gender equality.
- The application can be also registered on official webs www.molaw.gov.pk of Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad.
Company: Ministry of Law and Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A