- Review and Submission of Regulatory Returns on Monthly/ Quarterly/ Yearly basis to SBP and meeting all the adhoc requirements
- Review and Submission of Data Returns of Credit Ratings to PACRA and PMN as and when required.
- Review of SBP circulars pertaining to RMD on Quarterly basis to SBP.
- MIS enhancement and the analysis of the loans portfolio to mitigate the credit risk
- Preparation of CAR, CRR, SLR for monitoring it as per SBP limits to manage liquidity.
- Part of the Middle Office Team to perform the investment portfolio risk analysis in coordination with Finance to manage the liquidity and market risk.
- Preparation of Data to input in Loss Expectancy Model for IFRS-9 reporting.
- Preparation of Data for submission of BRCC and ALCO meetings.
- Performing the credit, liquidity, market and operational stress tests to the bank portfolio to assess the level of shocks and report the same to SBP and management.
- Perform Risk Analysis and Updation of Risk Appetite.
- Performing liquidity gap analysis to mitigate the liquidity risk of the bank.
- Risk Review and Testing of the new products, loss indicators and reporting.
- Financial Statements Analysis and assessing the bank’s current standing.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by the Executer Manager/ CRO.
- Assistance in resolution of External / Internal Audit objections including SBP audit objections
- Resolution of system issues, Monitoring and reviewing system changes
- Hold a Master’s degree from a reputable Institution in the fields of Business Administration/Banking & Finance Have at least 5 to 7 years of Risk/Credit/ Finance and operations or bank related experience. IT knowledge will be preferable
- Proficient in MS Office especially with MS Excel and PowerPoint. Capable of learning and using software (prevailing in organization). Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills and will be a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Contractual
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A