- Post Disbursement Verifications of Loans disbursed during the preceding month.
- The officer will do verification of 20% loan cases disbursed by the branch during previous (preceding) month. CMD will provide list of 20% borrowers disbursements made during a month and the officer will perform post verification of said borrowers on following parameters. Keeping in view the risk profile of concerned branch, the sample maybe increased by CMD.
- To verify credit worthiness.[ads1]
- Pre verification of the borrower’s credentials on need basis when required by Credit Management Department (CMD), HO.
- Visit the Goldsmith on the Bank panel on quarterly basis and submit the report to CMD latest by 6th of the following month.
- Report regarding the field observations to be submitted to Credit Management Department on monthly basis so as to reach the report 10th of every month.
- On the time of onboarding goldsmiths on the branch panel, VO to verify his credentials as per the banks policy.
- Reputation of customer.
- Ensuring existence of borrower and guarantor & their businesses (economic activity) through verification of home & business addresses etc. and interacting with applicants / guarantors.
- Ensure prevision/attachment of positive E-CIB report of the borrower with the case.
- To assess whether borrowers and guarantor know & understand important loan terms, repayment amounts, due date of repayments and guarantee concept and their obligations in case of non-payment.
- Repayment capacity of the Borrower.
- To identify any severe nature non-compliance during verifications.
- Responsible to ensure that before submission of loan application and documents for approval, the case is in compliance with the bank Credit
- Policy & Procedures and other guidelines circulated from time to time.
- Submission of all verification MIS/reports as per prescribed format to CMD on monthly basis latest by 5th of the following month.
- Ensure the loan was utilized for the purpose it was taken off.
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of data input made in credit MIS from source documents related to cash flow & Loan applications.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution in the fields of Business Administration/Banking & Finance/ Agriculture/Economics/Accounts. Have 1-2 years of credit and / or operations related experience.
- Micro Finance Banking experience Proficient in MS Office Negotiation Skills Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to work under pressure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A