Website Oil & Gas Development Co (OGDCL)
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL), Islamabad, a leading E&P Company of the country, invites applications for position of General Manager (Drilling Operations). The person will provide strong leadership towards safe operations, creating a sustainable HSE culture and a mindset that would nurture ethical and responsible decision making, and safe management of Company’s drilling operations across Pakistan.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills and successful track record of delivering results.
- General Manager (Drilling Operations)
- Bachelor’s of Engineering (recognized by HEC) from a reputable national or foreign university. Having a post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- 16 years relevant post-qualification experience including 07 years in management role(s) with large companies relevant to drilling and work over operations in upstream oil & gas sector.
- The term of employment will be three (03) years. Open term contract may be offered upon successful completion of the initial period.
- Company reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Upper Age Limit: 55 Years
Company: Oil & Gas Development Co (OGDCL)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: 25/April/2022