Website Pak Arab Refinery Ltd (PARCO)
An experienced doctor who can independently provide general medical services and supervise the activities of hospital, doctors and medical staff. The person should be a committed professional who should be able to handle on-site medical services including consultation and emergencies.
- Administration of medical facilities and emergencies at the plant and housing colony.
- Engaging and interacting with healthcare specialists and ensuring quality services.
- Supporting CSR team in offering community health services.
- Executive health check-ups and pre-employment medical examinations.
- Delivering health awareness presentations, preventive healthcare lectures and organizing seminars, etc.
- Liaison with the management of private and government Healthcare facilities.
- Supervise healthcare services provided to company employees and their families.
- Sound analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent Clinical, Communication and Health Management skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office products.
- Emotional stability and ability to deal with pressure / emergency situations.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS+MCPS family medicine or Master’s degree in Health Management/Public Health with valid PMC (Previously known as PMDC) registration.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of providing healthcare services as a family physician including at least 2 years’ consultation / OPD handling experience with a reputable tertiary care hospital.
Company: Pak Arab Refinery Ltd (PARCO)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A