Website Pakistan Testing Service (PTS)
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan seeks to employ dynamuc and result-oriented professionals as Chartered Accountants (CA) on a contract basis for a period of two years and further extendable, based at Principal Office, Karachi as per the following criteria.
- Senior Claims Officer
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Senior Audit Officer
- Preparation of Accounts in accordance with Insurance laws
- Managing the process of financial planning, forecasting and budgets
- Liaison with SECP, Statuary Auditors and Government Auditors, etc.
- Compliance with taxation laws
- Filling of Income Tax and Sales Tax Returns
- Filing of withholding tax returns
- The selected incumbent shall directly report to CFO/Divisional Head (F&A)
- Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- Handling of Income Tax, Sales Tax and Service Tax matters, etc.
- Knowledge of Company Act, 2017 and Insurance Ordinance, 2000
- Liaison with tax authorities, consultants and lawyers, etc.
- Consolidation of Accounts
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with at least two years post qualification experience, preferably in Insurance Sector.
Company: Pakistan Testing Service (PTS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A