Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Participate and fully support any technology initiative that required assistance around risk and compliance.
- Working closely with Country CISO, Country Compliance, Country Operational Risk and Internal/External auditor on regulatory and risk related matters relevant to technology risk.
- Managing and delivering technology risk related actions and activities within a team environment.
- Undertake periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls.
- Review systems hosted in local data centres for DR availability, readiness and regulatory requirement compliance.
- Supporting the country technology risk management activities (i.e. MY Technology Risk Forum, Rubik activities etc).
- Ensure that technology risks are identified, and risks are managed in accordance with bank’s framework (i.e. O&T RMF & EORP).
- Participate with regulatory forums and provide input where appropriate and necessary to regulatory surveys, assessments and reviews, by represent Country Technology Management as the coordinator for technology risk.
- Assist in coordinating, facilitating and promoting understanding of technology risk and in implementation and management of technology risk within the Unit.
- Managing and supporting local disaster recovery and CTM BCP related requirements.
- Managing, monitoring and supporting technology risk related regulatory requirements compliance.
- Ensure that DR activities are scheduled and conducted according to schedule. DR results are documented, and retest done upon failure.
- Completed DRs are reported timely to the necessary stakeholders including regulators.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the MY CTM and Technology Risk team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles for Fair Outcomes for Clients
- Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Qualification & Experience:
- CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CISSP etc and equivalent certifications
Company: Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A