We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Today, we are recruiting for Project Manager (C category) in our Transmission Solution unit to lead a project execution team and to be responsible for execution and completion of C category Grid Stations projects in line with time, cost, and quality requirements.
- Is responsible for profit & loss, and timely completion of project under execution
- Ensures strategic and organizational alignment, steering and controlling of all project execution activities
- Ensures compliance with Corporate, Finance, Legal, Quality and EHS standards for all projects
- Supports procurement team to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Proactively sets up a contract and claim management strategy in the projects, with involvement of assigned CPMs/ contract managers
- Plans human resources, and their recruiting, management, coaching, assessment, and development of employees to ensure a long-term target achievement with motivated staff.
- Is responsible for from taking over the project from Sales team till the completion and closing out
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Supports the team in identifying, evaluating, assessing and escalating risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities
- Actively communicates with all stakeholders and responsible for resolution of project related issues.
- Agrees targets with project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Leads project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- PM@ Siemens certification would be a plus
- Very Good level in English both spoken and written.
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills
- Strong PC skills, experience with ERP and Design Programs.
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering and related fields from reputable University of college.
- At least 08 years’ experience in Projects Execution including 03 years as Project Manager in small projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A