Website Soneri Bank
Implements strategies to fuel growth in the Branch’s deposit base and advances portfolio and other business targets. Ensures profitability and growth of the branch by increasing the customer base and maximizing operational efficiency. Educates, develops and establishes strong relationships with customers in order to market and promote banks products to increase revenues of the branch. Cross-sells consumer assets products. Coordinates with consumer assets department to process the application and loan formalities. Advances authorization post verification of credit to ensure no bad debts at later stage. Approves and extends credit facility as per limits defined.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Initiates the credit proposal process and relevant record keeping.
- Daily briefing & de briefing be done at branch for increased interaction with team members.
- Carries out Budgeting and forecasting for the branch.
- Ensures that the ambience of the branch reflects the brand image and culture that the bank wants to project.
- Reviews financial reports, General Ledgers daily and ensures compliance to guidelines regarding transactions.
- Ensures that customer queries and complaints are resolved in a reasonable time depending upon the nature of the complaint.
- Visit of collateral / business place be done at time of renewal as well as fresh case.
- Facilitates internal audit and ensure compliance with the prudential and regulatory standards and adherence to internal and external policies.
- Ensures the up keeping of branch premises up to required standards and security of the branch. Also, pays surprise visits in the after office hours and holidays.
- Monitor & recover Overdue M/up & bills on priority basis.
- Resolves escalated queries and problems thus ensuring customer delight at all times.
- Coordinates with Main branch regarding various ongoing processes and projects.
- Also, interacts with clients, seniors and other officers through written documents on behalf of the branch.
- Identifies training and development needs of team members and ensures ongoing capability development.
- Elevate CP’s / monitor insurance policies, valuation reports, stock statements as per policy of Bank.
- Coaches team members and ensure they are motivated to perform effectively.
- Visit pledge / hypothecated sites as per policy of Bank.
- Evaluates performance of team members and provides feedback on an ongoing basis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced Professional
- 5 Years (Min 6-8 years of banking experience in the areas of sales, operations or customer service (For Post Graduate – 3-5 year experience)
Company: Soneri Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A