Website State Life Insurance
We are seeking dynamic and results-oriented individuals as Chartered Accountants (CA) for a period of two years, with possibility of extension, based at our Karachi primary office. Please refer to the criteria below.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- Handling of Income Tax, Sales Tax and Service Tax matters, etc.
- Managing the process of financial planning, forecasting and budgets
- Liaison with SECP, Statuary Auditors and Government Auditors, etc.
- Knowledge of Company Act, 2017 and Insurance Ordinance, 2000
- Liaison with tax authorities, consultants and lawyers, etc.
- The selected incumbent shall directly report to CFO/Divisional Head (F&A)
- Preparation of Accounts in accordance with Insurance laws
- Consolidation of Accounts
- Compliance with taxation laws
- Filing of withholding tax returns
- Filling of Income Tax and Sales Tax Returns
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with at least two years post qualification experience, preferably in Insurance Sector.
Company: State Life Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A