As an Area Sales Manager, you will responsible for overseeing on-ground indirect sales activities within the assigned territory through the franchise channel and converting market opportunities to drive sales.
- Channel investment monitoring.
- Retail footprint expansion to increase availability of products and services.
- Work on other projects assigned by line manager with the aim to constantly improve Sales & Distribution target achievement.
- Profitability monitoring and staffing at Franchise end.
- Regular market visits to gather insights and competitor information etc.
- Ensuring and improving quality of sales.
- Route planning and target setting for RSOs.
- Staff motivation and training sessions.
- Ongoing improvement of trends (minimum balance retailers, servicing at retail level for FS and GSM)
- Timely and effective communication of targets and its monitoring/reporting.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to think and come up with recommendations for meeting business objectives
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen
- Ability to work well in a pressure situation, Self-motivated and flexible
- Organized and can manage several projects and/or activities at a time
- Should be able to analyze, understand and recommended solution to complex problem
- Proactive and customer centric mindset
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
- Strong team management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: 26/April/2022