Website United Bank Limited (UBL)
Responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information / cyber security management system aligned with Enterprise Information / Cyber security Policy ver.2
Communicate and interact with employees and Business management on IS related programs, risk, policies and controls.
- Frequent joint visits of existing and potential clients.
- Proactively monitoring of portfolio and implementation of required corrective measures.
- Managing, approving and controlling of portfolio pertains to Karachi and Baluchistan.
- Review and approve high quality fresh assets.
- Conduct PMCs and other meetings with relevant stake holders.
- Manage the team of Credit Analysts and enable them to learn required skills.
- Analyze credit proposals for approval or review / submission to the next higher level. It includes seasonal financing, commercial / SME credits.
- Support security incident response team to resolve and close information security investigation.
- Manage the quarterly automated vulnerability assessment of IT assets through support staff or through vendor staff.
- Perform Information Security Risk Assessment followed by validation of controls of new information assets (Pre-production) when presented for risk assessment and validation singe-off.
- Track unified risk register for all IS risk identified quarterly, including risk mitigation targets dates where made available by the control implementer.
- Increase IS Awareness in staff. Ensure IS awareness in distributed through various other communication methods.
- Present Updates and escalations of ISSC.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors, Preferably Masters Degree.
- 10 to 15 years experience in the field of Information Security preferably in financial services and/or regulated sector.
Company: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A