Website United Nation
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Masters
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or related fields
- 8 Years(At least 8 years of relevant experience in the public health/food safety domain)
- HEC attested degrees are a prerequisite for employment at FAO. During the recruitment process candidates may be required to present HEC attested degrees.
- Foreign Qualified Candidates: Foreign degree holders shall be required to
- Present a verification/certification letter from the university verifying the degree & student enrollment, or
- Foreign degree Equivalence Letter from HEC.
How to Apply
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org
Company: United Nation (UN)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A