Website United Nation
The UNODC Country Office for Pakistan (COPAK) is tasked with assisting Pakistan through its Country Programme with a focus on needs related to illicit trafficking and border management, criminal justice and drug demand reduction and HIV/AIDS. In order to manage the volume of payments and related processes efficiently, UNODC Pakistan requires the services of Assistant Finance Officer with experience in financial accounting, petty cash management, inventory management and payments processing.
- Run Financial Management Reports in Business Intelligence
- Review all vendor invoices and ensure that they are submitted for payment for all services rendered in accordance with the terms and conditions of contract.
- Maintain and manage the petty cash including both daily process and monthly and annual reporting.
- Creation of Journal Vouchers in UMOJA.
- Reconciliation of final disbursements with UNDP and HQ.
- Create GL documents and submit in the workflow for approval.
- Coordination with UNDP for creation of vendors, processing of payments and resolving queries and disbursements.
- Review open purchasing and Earmarked Funds Document Commitments.
- Create and review AP document and the invoices for Implementing Partners and against the Purchase Orders respectively.
- Distribution of Full Cost Recovery among projects and submission to HQ.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports for sub-programs and Government counterparts
- Assist in preparation of financial reports for HQ
- Keeps detailed records throughout the year regarding expenditures and utilization of resources allocated to Project.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports for donors
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in financial management, accounting or administration
- Higher Secondary School Certificate is required, however, Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is desirable with at least 7 years of professional experience in accounting or finance of experience with an international organization.
Company: United Nation (UN)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quetta, Balochistan
Application Deadline: N/A